Still seems unreal to me. We haven’t talked . There was definitely tension in our brother sister relationship, infact it got pretty rough, but it wasn’t always like that. I’m trying to concentrate on all of the good things we shared together. Or funny things you did as a brother. Some that you thought were funnier then I did.
- My pet parakeet, you came running down the stairs with it in your front pocket and said you trained it. I was so happy, ran up to your pocket to pet it and of course he was not alive. You – funny, Me- not so funny
- You taught me how to drive in the snow because dad said it was to dangerous. No wonder i hate driving in it now.
- You bought me a huge stuffed Dalmation for Christmas because you knew I wanted one and dad wouldn’t get a Dalmation. I think that Christmas video is around somewhere I’ll have to try and find it.
- The bumble ball at Christmas we will leave it at that. (Devens gift)
- When ever you saw me you would always say “Well hey there baby sister” EVERY TIME.
- The time I was shoveling for dad and you were sitting inside and when I was finished you pointed out that I missed a spot. Again you- funny me – not so funny
- When you found out that Barb was pregnant with Zachary. I remember how happy you were when you called to tell me.
- When grandma Farhat passed away you hugged me and told me how much she loved me.
- When you would try and catch robins in the back yard and you would have a string tied to a cage and make me sit in the doorwall and pull it if one landed under your trap.
- Hiding in the garage and scaring me and my friends when we were playing outside.
- Putting Easter grass in your mouth and pretending you were a bird outside flying around the yard. . (Dad loved that. not really)
- The Javelin in the garage. (Did you ever get that car going ? )
- The story behind your girl friend Michelle. (Enough said ) Tracy and Ann know what I mean. Me- Funny, You Not so much 🙂
Sometimes life happens and stuff just changes for one reason or another. But I do know that I’ll always be your baby sister. Rest In Heaven….