Meet Jessie. Not only is she my beautiful god daughter, she is also a ddw Class of 2018 rep for Belleville High School. Here are a few of my favorites from her headshot session.
Here it is, ddw is looking for Senior reps for the class of 2018. I’d love to have five reps in total but I am willing to take six. Please email me if you’d like to save over $100 off the Gold package which includes all of your edited images on a USB and rights to print on your own. You also receive prints with this package that are listed below. Not sure if you want Spring or Summer or Fall photos? No worries because ddw reps get two sessions for the price of one ! ONE MUST TAKE PLACE IN SPRING OR SUMMER. Sessions are paid in advance via paypal and are due when reserving. Email email@example.com to reserve your spot. The only Job you’ll have is rocking your senior session and spreading the word about ddw photography and getting your friends to book. Cant wait to meet you!
Senior Gold Package normally priced $485.00
SENIOR REPS PAY $380.00 – TWO SESSIONS Spring or Summer and Fall
****Wedding Special for February****
For a limited time only ddw will be offering a spectacular promotion!
Have you or someone you know recently gotten engaged? Do you think he’s going to “put a ring on it” on Valentine’s Day?
If so, one of these promotions may be perfect for you.
During the month of February all weddings booked will receive 15% off. (deposit required)
OR if you refer a new client to ddw and they book a wedding you will receive 50% off your next digital session.
This spectacular promotion will end 8pm February 29th, 2016
*Deposit required by 10pm February 29th for all weddings booked in order to receive this promotional pricing*
*Promotions cannot be combined*
Still seems unreal to me. We haven’t talked . There was definitely tension in our brother sister relationship, infact it got pretty rough, but it wasn’t always like that. I’m trying to concentrate on all of the good things we shared together. Or funny things you did as a brother. Some that you thought were funnier then I did.
- My pet parakeet, you came running down the stairs with it in your front pocket and said you trained it. I was so happy, ran up to your pocket to pet it and of course he was not alive. You – funny, Me- not so funny
- You taught me how to drive in the snow because dad said it was to dangerous. No wonder i hate driving in it now.
- You bought me a huge stuffed Dalmation for Christmas because you knew I wanted one and dad wouldn’t get a Dalmation. I think that Christmas video is around somewhere I’ll have to try and find it.
- The bumble ball at Christmas we will leave it at that. (Devens gift)
- When ever you saw me you would always say “Well hey there baby sister” EVERY TIME.
- The time I was shoveling for dad and you were sitting inside and when I was finished you pointed out that I missed a spot. Again you- funny me – not so funny
- When you found out that Barb was pregnant with Zachary. I remember how happy you were when you called to tell me.
- When grandma Farhat passed away you hugged me and told me how much she loved me.
- When you would try and catch robins in the back yard and you would have a string tied to a cage and make me sit in the doorwall and pull it if one landed under your trap.
- Hiding in the garage and scaring me and my friends when we were playing outside.
- Putting Easter grass in your mouth and pretending you were a bird outside flying around the yard. . (Dad loved that. not really)
- The Javelin in the garage. (Did you ever get that car going ? )
- The story behind your girl friend Michelle. (Enough said ) Tracy and Ann know what I mean. Me- Funny, You Not so much 🙂
Sometimes life happens and stuff just changes for one reason or another. But I do know that I’ll always be your baby sister. Rest In Heaven….